Friday, December 05, 2003

First entry...

As I am preparing to leave Washington, D.C., so many questions come to mind. Why was I brought here? What will I find when I return to California? How have I changed? So many unknowns...what am I going do after graduation? To what career will God lead me?

I have met incredible people this semester, both in ASP and in my workplace...people who have challenged me, whether they are aware of that or not. So many different thoughts, ideas, opinions; yet we all share the love of Christ, and that is what brings us here, together.

On a lighter note: IT SNOWED YESTERDAY! We were at the Christmas Tree Lighting at the White House, and it started snowing. It accumulated throughout the evening to about an inch, I estimate. We played, threw snowballs, made snowmen, etc. for about 2 hours. Even more snow is on its way. It is pretty amazing how something that seems so simple can bring joy to so many!

So much to do in the next week...so many goodbyes must be said, so many papers to write...so much crap to pack. But in the end, it will be worth it all.


"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." --Romans 8:28