Tuesday, May 04, 2004

The big day...

In one hour, my hardest final EVER begins...am I ready? I actually feel about 75% ready! Michael helped me study last night by drilling me on the dates, names, etc. that I have to know for this Medieval Europe class. The test is ALL essay...which concerns me as far as my arm behaving today and actually being able to write...God will take care of me!

Last night I had a wonderful time with my friend (and former roommate of 1.5 years) Allison. She came out for this week to see everyone, as she studied abroad for a year and then took a semester off. It was so awesome to catch up with her, see what God has been doing in her life, etc. What a friend she has been! We reminisced about all our crazy times as roommates freshman year...oh, the things we did! :) Anyway, we stayed out on the lawn until 2am...good times...

Alright, pray for me if you read this! I'll be done around 2:15pm, at the latest...may God help me remember all of this!!