Thursday, October 11, 2007

Pennsylvania!!

YAY! I'm in Pennsylvania! After an entire day of traveling, I have arrived...I had dinner with my "Pennsylvania Dad", who is in Harrisburg for work, then went to see my friends who are getting married on Saturday...we watched "The Office" together (SO good!), and we're just finishing up some wedding music stuff right now.

I love this state...it is SO beautiful...it's going to be a great eleven days!

Oh, update on the HOA: the hearing was tonight to decide whether or not they can fine us. I don't think the HOA Board had any idea of the trouble they may be in because they are violating some Federal laws...needless to say, this will now be going to lawyers! I knew from the beginning that we would be fine :) And I think that we will be living in this house for a long time!

I'll keep updating throughout the week, of course with plenty of pictures! :)