Monday, December 31, 2007

25...

I'm 25 today, and it's a strange feeling. Most ages thus far have not felt different--just another year. However, I feel like I'm a "real adult" now...

After all:

I can now run for Congress...

No person shall be a Representative who shall not have attained to the age
of twenty five years, and been seven years a citizen of the United States,
and who shall not, when elected, be an inhabitant of that state in which he
shall be chosen.


My car insurance costs will go down...

I can rent a car without paying additional fees for being under 25...

A person with a driving permit can drive with only me in the car...

25...a quarter of a century old...

During my 24th year, I accomplished quite a few of my goals (such as losing 20 lbs--even though I gained 6 back, grrr--and getting into a house with my roommates...purchasing a new camera...etc.), and it was a great year.

May my 25th year be filled with challenges that create growth, with joy and blessings, and with opportunities to love and serve others...