Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Wednesday...

Well, we're still getting settled...I'll post pictures as soon as I can find my camera cord! LOL! I haven't unpacked anything, really...except the kitchen, because I'd like to cook tonight :)

Had my MRI yesterday--that was a piece of cake compared to the other tests I've undergone over the past ten years for my nerve damage (i.e. Electromyogram and Nerve Conduction Study, of which I've had four, and they were the most painful thing I have ever experienced)! I was SO relaxed! It took about 30 minutes, and it was SO peaceful...

My management mentor actually just told me that he thinks that's the only way I can relax--if someone forces me to. Yeah, that's sadly true. My best-friend has always told me that I need to learn to relax!

Anyway, should have the results tomorrow or Friday...I'll keep you posted...

Other than that, life is great...I feel like I have stability again!