Sunday, October 14, 2007

Pennsylvania so far...

I have been here for three full days now...and I have loved every second. I have been SO blessed already! The Lord is truly using this time to restore my soul and to bring healing to my heart, and I feel refreshed, renewed...but still not ready to return to California. At all. So, I am going to not think about returning until I have to!

Here's a quick rundown of my experience so far:

Thursday--flying all day, driving to Harrisburg. Dinner with my "Pennsylvania Dad" at Panera Bread.

Friday--lunch with Jon in Harrisburg, wandering around the area (the Capitol building, Hershey, etc.), playing airport taxi for Randy, going dress shopping, wedding rehearsal and dinner.

Saturday--wedding! Pretty much all day. Drove to Williamsport. Yay!

Sunday--Church (sang on worship team; amazing church service--the Lord was really moving, as He always seems to do at this church!), lunch with most of my favorite people in Williamsport, drove to Scranton (had a great time there seeing places from "The Office"), drove to Bethlehem to stay with Cheyenne and Matt...

And that's where I am currently. :) I leave for Pittsburgh tomorrow night...long drive :)

Praise the Lord for this trip...it's SO what I needed!