Thursday, June 07, 2007

Update...

Not too much happening--because I'm SOOO busy! This week I have spent every night at church, for various things...tomorrow night (Friday) is my first night off, LOL. Even Saturday is going to be spent taking the youth group on a hike...it's worth it, but it's exhausting... :)

Had another filling replaced today, so I'm done now :) Now they are all porcelain and you can't see them (and they won't chip--I had to have all four replaced because they had chipped--and they were only 6 years old).

I'm doing a presentation in front of some corporate executives next week, so I'm pretty excited about that! This is a HUGE visibility opportunity, so please pray that I'll be calm, collected, concise, and articulate. :) I also just wrapped up a four-month long project that was incredibly successful, and that is such a blessing! The Lord is truly blessing me as I continue to press forward.

Our house is wonderful...though we've had some interesting situations with our homeowners association, life has been incredibly good lately!

I can't believe that it's already June...my life for the next couple of months will be even busier than before--if that's possible! :) I'm really excited though--many trips are coming up (Navajo mission trip; family reunion in Trinidad, California, etc.)...

...and I get to go to Pennsylvania in October! It's been almost TWO years since I have been to PA, and I miss it dearly. I can't wait to see my friend Jon get married--and to sing at his wedding! :)

That's all I've got for now...time to go to youth group!