Friday, May 14, 2004

"You don't know what you've got 'til it's gone..."

Sigh...here I am, at the library on my day off...why? Because I have realized that I have an addiction. I always suspected it, but now it has become clear: I am addicted to the internet. Not having the internet at my apartment yet has been so frustrating. I have felt so isolated, so lonely--because I have no roommates until June 1st and most of my friends are not here for the summer...I have realized just how much the internet can make you feel connected with the outside world!

I should have my laptop back today, then i can upgrade to XP and the world will be better. I will have wireless internet again. Then I won't feel so alone...

But it has been great to have this huge apartment to myself...cable television with about 700 channels (though I don't watch TV much.)...I was able to watch the Frasier finale last night, with no loud roommates. It was beautiful. Sad though, because Frasier is done!

Alright, anyway, yeah. Just wanted to post about my newfound addiction to the internet world. :)