Thursday, March 18, 2004

Life just got even better!

So, I went to classes today...Medieval Europe time came, and my colleagues and I were discussing the extension that our professor had already graciously given to us. The prof came in, heard us discussing it, and he said "You know, I was just thinking...why am I so strict?" This caught us by surprise...he went on to say that we could turn in the paper (which was originally due the 16th, he moved it to the 23rd, then moved it to the 1st...) anytime on or before the day of the final!! THAT IS MAY 4TH!! Praise the Lord! Seriously...this is great. After Spring break I will have one paper to write...well, now two...this is so fabulous! God always tells me to not worry about things...yet, I never learn...He always provides for us...takes care of us...someday I will learn! :)

Got a pedicure today, complete with a massage while I had my feet pampered (a massage chair). It was fabulous, and my feet feel so good! They look cute now--little white and silver flowers on the big toes. :)

Going to BJ's tonight for Stephanie's 21st birthday...no, I am not going to drink! :) I will have PAZOOKIE though...the best stuff ever! :)

So relieved...maybe now I can enjoy the Reagan Ranch a bit more! :)