Friday, March 12, 2004

What an incredible week...

Oh man...this was the best week ever! It is as if I am getting two Spring breaks, though this one is FAR better than mine will be, because I will be writing papers during mine :) There is so much I could say about this week, but I will ponder things for a few more days and then I will post...it was phenomenal...absolutely amazing!

We did so much this week...Disneyland...Queen Mary...Manhattan Beach...Huntington Beach...Pasadena...Azusa Canyon...Hollywood...it was so amazing to spend time with Michael...he is one of the most amazing people I have ever met--I have been so humbled this week to know that he considers me to be a dear friend...I have never had such a pure, true friendship with a man...

This morning we left early for the airport and had breakfast at Manhattan Beach, which is right by LAX. It was so fun! There were people surfing, which made him excited, as that is another California stereotype that was fulfilled while he was here.

Palm trees...sunshine...ocean...bonfire...friends...freeways...stars...rose garden...barbeque..."Happiest Place on Earth"...California dreamin'...Mickey Mouse...pictures...U2...Queen Mary...jazz...dancing...talking...
memories...laughter...full moon...beach...jokes...music...guitars...friendship...amazing...