Monday, March 15, 2004

Officially Stressed

Okay, so I know that I am not always the best student as far as working on things ahead of time goes...in fact, I like to consider myself a "planned procrastinator"...but I have realized in the past 24 hours just how much I have to do in the next 10 days...and I am stressed. I have thoroughly enjoyed slacking for the past week, because Michael was here and I wanted to enjoy every moment that I had with him...but...the next 10 days are going to be crazy busy...and I am stressed...but it's all good!

Chapel today was a surprise, a much needed surprise. It was an "All Music Chapel", which I was not expecting, but I needed it so desperately...it was so amazing to be able to just sit in the arms of my Creator and spend time with Him...no distractions for once...my thoughts were focused on Him...and I have been so filled with His love, joy and peace today...as I am facing some new areas of life right now, I have been reassured that I am indeed walking with Him and that I am doing His will...it was just amazing...I was driven to tears at one point because I realized just how much I miss being so close to my Creator. I am going to work much harder on that now, for that relationship is worth far more than riches, far more than anything else in life.

And I know that with my Lord by my side, I can survive these next 10 days...after these 10 days, school will be done, basically..."I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." (Phil. 4:13)...and I can do this now.

"Your grace has found me just as I am, empty-handed but alive in your hands..."

God is good...all the time...:)