Friday, May 21, 2004

This weekend...

It is Friday...the sky is gray and foreboding--though after being in the Midwest I appreciate our "storms" much more!

I actually have company this weekend--though no roommates yet. I am having our youth pastors (a married couple who lives by me) over for dinner (I am making my culinary creation!!), which will be fun. Before that, I am hanging out with a dear friend who is leaving on Sunday for Spain, where she will be for 7 months. Monday evening my former roommate and friend Jessica will be stopping by for a visit, maybe even staying the night. Good times--finally! :) This being by myself thing is getting kinda old--though I am loving having a spotless apartment!

I haven't decided what I am going to do on Saturday...I have no money, so that rules out shopping and stuff. Maybe I'll hook up with some ASP friends.

After work I am going to venture over to IMT to see what they have done (or haven't done) to my computer this time...hopefully I'll have internet this weekend, but I'm not holding my breath.

Still no idea what I am going to sing on Sunday at church...been working on a Caedmon's Call song--playing guitar for myself--but my arm has been having "spells" lately, so I don't want to count on my ability to play guitar.

Sorry for the boring post! My life has consisted of work, cleaning, Seinfeld, talking to Michael and my parents, reading...that's it. Nothing exciting yet!

Have a great weekend!!